Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 12, 2016 Pullin for Idaho Campaign Hello, I’m Mike Pullin, candidate for the District 11 House Seat A, recently vacated by Felicity Batt. There are five candidates running for this open seat, myself and tfour other individuals seeking to represent you in the Idaho Legislature. Or, I should say I AM seeking to represent you, while my esteemed opponents are seeking to win that seat to carry the water for Governor Butch Otter. I have been involved in Idaho politics for many years, and believe that I can best represent my fellow citizens by holding District 11, House Seat A, and assuring that those issues that concern you are heard and addressed, because they are my concerns as well. I Idaho needs jobs, and when elected I will seek employment avenues for Idaho citizens so that you and your family can enjoy life and living in Idaho. The current Idaho House of Representatives appears to ignore the economic threats and financial demands that the legislation they pass inflicts on their fellow citizens. Consider, for example, the burden the Idaho legislature imposed on our citizens by creating the Obamacare Health Exchange, the ineptitude with which its initial launch was met and the fines and penalties that are being imposed on those unable to afford buying Obama care. What sense does it make to financially penalize someone for NOT HAVING the money to obtain federal healthcare mandated by a Congress that passed a bill without know what was in it? Now, you are being forced to live under conditions where you may or may not know what is expected of you from a legal stand point. I want to correct that. I want to stand up and try to change that law and those unreasonable demands. To do that, I need to win this race. To win this race I need you to support my campaign by. Send in a contribution to my campaign. Together, let us start PULLINFORIDAHO. Mike Pullin www.pullinforidaho.com Candidate Dist 11 A

No comments:

Post a Comment